Weddings Flowers are our biggest LOVE.
With so many destination weddings coming into Port Douglas, and surrounding areas, we are a very sort after florist with brides booking a year in advance so we don’t book out! We do up to 200 weddings per year, with our wedding season being mainly May through to November.
We love to create individual and daring designs but also specialize in the beautiful stylish classics. When you book your wedding with us it also includes one delivery in Port Douglas. We take the stress out of your day and will personally deliver your bridal party flowers two hours before your ceremony. This is a perfect time to get some photos with your flowers while you preparing for your big day. Flowers arrive in a box wrapped in tissue and all you have to do is get them out when you’re ready.
Button holes and corsages will be delivered with your bouquets, or can be picked up in store, please ask our staff how to put these on correctly. We can also supply you with a posy that you can throw to all the single ladies at your reception. Dont throw your bouqet, keep it, and take it home with you (you can take flowers domestically except WA) or give it to someone special to enjoy.
Wedding Price Guide
- Natural stem posy with seasonal blooms $220
- Smale and petite posy (of babies breath) $100
- Premium Bouquet (shown below) $300
- Natural stem posy with seasonal blooms $160
- Small and petite posy (of babies breath) $80
- Wrist corsage $50
- Standard seasonal blooms $20 each
- Matching posy of seasonal blooms $50
- Basket with petals $30
- Halo $60
- Single wired bloom $5
- Half Crown / Headband $50
- Halo / Fresh full flower crown $80
For The Ceremony
- Rose Petal cones $3 each
- Rose Petals $20 per bag
- Signing table arrangement $60
- Arbour Flowers $300
For the reception
For The Reception
- Bridal Table display $100
- Jars of blooms $20
- Standard Table Centres $60
- Cake Flowers $60
- Throw Posy $30
- Tealight candle holders (hired) $2 each
- Vase (hired)from $5 each li>Hanging floralsP.O.A
Here is a few tips for brides thinking about booking with us
- send us some information about your special day
- find some inspirational pictures about your style and theme
- leave the rest to us, flowers are very seasonal but we can get most flowers all year round.
- remember that your flowers will be in your photos forever, please don't leave us to last in your budget.